Amanda offers Clicker Training Clinics at various venues throughout the UK and many places in the EU. The calendar is regularly updated with new dates and new venues.
Teaching clicker training horses since 2005 Amanda has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience working with all breeds, ages, sizes and types of horses. She also specialises in training horses with problem behaviours. If you have a horse that no training seems to work for, is dangerous, has problem behaviours or you just want to start clicker training for fun Amanda is able to help you.
Amanda will do more than teach you how to clicker train….she will teach you the principals and science of clicker training, empower you to work on your own with confidence and, as a trained Equine Behavioural Scientist, she will even be able to talk to you about horse behaviour, environment enrichment and more.
Clinics are suitable for for beginner trainers right through to experienced clicker trainers.
Amanda can cover anything from getting started right through to advanced in hand and ridden work.
* Create an enthusiastic, motivated horse
* Improve your relationship with your horse
* Make your training sessions fun for you and your horse
* Learn how to communicate effectively with your horse
* Practice riding while doing ground training
* See the tiny balance shifts in your horse and learn their significance
* Learn about your own balance !
* Learn the tools for advanced in-hand and ridden work
* Learn how to recognise habits in yourself and how to change them
* Expert training to help you avoid the more common mistakes
* And much more
Enquiries & Bookings
Tel: 0777 196 5083